Monday 23 September 2013

Monday Morning

We do most of our living between Friday night and Monday morning.  Monday morning is the time to reflect on the weekend and get back into our week day routine . As I get older it becomes more difficult to get myself moving on Monday morning.   I guess that is part of what retirement planning is about - letting go of the weekday routine. and spreading the rest of your life over seven days!





1.  Started weekend activities early this week with dinner and drinks with my PALs.  Great way to
      start the weekend

2.  Opening game of the London Knights Hockey season .  They won 3 - 0 #GoKnightsGo.
      #Budweiser Gardens looked awesome with the new LED light show around the entire
        circumference.

3.  Dinner with good friends Glenn and Sue on Saturday night. Hadn't seen them all summer.
      Great  to catch up

4.  First day of Fall and back to our regular Sunday routines - long walk at Westminster Ponds
      with Beau ,  and then breakfast at Riverdale.  The ponds weren't too muddy and
      the dog stayed clean!

5.  Did my fall plantings in the front garden.  Left a few annuals in until significant frost.
      The morning glory  are still blooming and such a treat every morning when
       I get the newspaper.

6.  Mom and Dad joined us for dinner tonight and I made my first roast beef of
       the Fall season.  I love BBQ      but it is good to get back to roast season.  Next time
       I am making Yorkshire puddings.

7,  Dexter's last episode.  I never thought I would say " I really am going to miss that serial killer"
     Good bye Dexter.  Definitely set up for a  movie sequel






No comments:

Post a Comment