Monday 16 September 2013

#Monday morning......

We do most of our living between Friday night and Monday morning.  Monday morning is the time to reflect on the weekend and get back into our week day routine . As I get older it becomes more difficult to get myself moving on Monday morning.   I guess that is part of what retirement planning is about - letting go of the weekday routine and spreading the rest of your life over seven days!





1.  This weekend went to see #The Family.  Not funny - rather violent.  Not the comedy I was expecting.

2.  Finished the book I was reading "The Love You Make" by Peter Brown  about the Beatles.
Fascinating.  I was just a bit too young to be involved in Beatlemania.  A real "insiders" look at the break up.

3.  Had my last# Salt Therapy session in the initial treatment cycle .  I think it has made a difference.  Not a miracle cure but certainly has relieved symptoms.  I need to think about maintenance now.

4.  Attended Ashley's bridal shower.  Lovely bride..  Looking forward to the wedding in a few weeks.

5.   Sunday's Breaking Bad and Dexter episodes - awesome ..  Both legendary TV programs coming to an end at almost the same time!!!!!!!!

6.  Furiously reading " A tree grows in brooklyn" for Monday's book club.  Almost done

7.  Made German Apple Cake  for dessert on Sunday.  . I amended the recipe a bit from  the All recipes and served with a caramel  sauce. (recipe in a separate post)

Looking forward to Book Club this week and Season Opening Game of  #Knights on Friday night!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment