Monday 14 October 2013

Monday Morning







We do most of our living between Friday night and Monday morning.  Monday morning is the time to reflect on the weekend and get back into our week day routine . As I get older it becomes more difficult to get myself moving on Monday morning.   I guess that is part of what retirement planning is about - letting go of the weekday routine. and 
spreading the rest of your life over seven days!






              1.     HAPPY THANKSGIVING....  What a beautiful Fall day to enjoy.   It is
                      so much better for us as Canadians to celebrate now rather than late
                      November with usually dreary weather.

              2.     Thanksgiving celebrations started early with our traditional Thanksgiving
                      coffee break at work.  I am very thankful that I love my job and have
                      such a wonderful team to work with.  As always tons of food - that we
                      nibbled on right through to end of day Friday.

              3.    Thanksgiving means food - so did a far amount of baking/cooking this
                      weekend -  Puppy Chow for work celebrations,  Loaded Potatoe Dip,
                       and made my first Pumpkin Pie and Pumpkin tarts, Ham, Scalloped 
                       Scalloped Potatoes

              4.    My sister Donna is having Thanksgiving today at lunchtime - Thanks Donna
                    This morning I am getting organized with my contributions.

              5.    Knights won again on Friday - I tied for first place in our hockey pool last 
                     week and we will probably watch the Knights away game on TV this
                     afternoon with the rest of the family.  How Canadian is that!

               6.   I am going to try and eat wisely today since I have been endulging in Thanksgiving
                     food since Thursday.  Starting tomorrow - if it is not green - I am not eating
                     it!

               

             
                    
                      





http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/15/jobs/embrace-your-age-and-conquer-the-world.html?_r=1&

No comments:

Post a Comment