Saturday 31 August 2013

Go Knights Go

Hockey season has arrived. London Knights first exhibition game was last night. A sure sign of Fall. With the Knights hosting the Memorial Cup this year, the season will run from August through to the end of May, Since I have nine months of hockey ahead of me, I didn't go to the game yesterday. Glad to hear they won. I wish good luck to all those new players playing their hearts out trying to make the team. I live with the consummate Knights fan, who of course was at the game. It should be an interesting season, lots of pressure on the team with the Memorial Cup and the camera crew following them around. The documentary from last year on the Saskatoon Blades was very difficult to watch at times. Filming players learning that they were cut was just wrong. I hope the Hunters have been able to negotiate that out of this year's filming contract.

No comments:

Post a Comment