Monday 2 December 2013

Monday Morning #OneofaKind

We do most of our living between Friday night and Monday morning.  Monday morning is the time to reflect on the weekend and get back into our week day routine . As I get older it becomes more difficult to get myself  moving on Monday morning.   I guess that is part of what retirement planning is about - letting go of the weekday routine and spreading the rest of your life over seven days!






Monday December 3

Hockey  Lots of hockey this weekend.  The Knights won on Friday night.  I am holding my own in our 
pool but still not at the top.  The first half season jackpot date is early January so I have to start to 
focus on climbing up the standings!  I went to two of my nephews tournament games including the
championship game that they won.  I took my Mom and Dad to the final game.  


Shopping  I was able to get some Christmas shopping done this weekend.  I am slowly chipping away
at my list.  I tried on Friday but the stores were crazy - Since when is Black Friday a Canadian shopping
event?  I was in Toronto on Saturday at One of Kind Show - a Christmas tradition for my sister in law, my nephew and me and one of my favourite shopping experiences each year


One of a Kind Show   Artists and artisans from across Canada participate in this show held twice a year in Toronto.  The Christmas show is the best.  26 mammoth aisles of vendors - such talented artists, unique and creative ideas.  I am always inspired and in awe of the talent at this show.  I bought a few things - always one of a kind.


No comments:

Post a Comment